Total Commander (former Wincmd) is a file manager for Windows similar to the Windows Explorer. But Total Commander uses a different approach: it has two fixed windows side by side like a well-known file manager for DOS.
• Two file windows side by side
• Multiple language and Unicode support
• Enhanced search function
• Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
• Quick View panel with bitmap display
• ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
• Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
• Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
• Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history + favorites buttons
• Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
• Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
• Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (> 259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl + S)
• New: USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl + Shift + B), and many improvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions
• And many more!
“Using hot keys as in the original DOS
” Support for dragging and dropping objects using the drag-and-drop function
“Advanced copying, moving, renaming and deleting entire directories
“Processing and viewing archives as a subdirectory of folders
” Command line for easy launch of programs with the specified parameters
“Advanced search function with full-text search in any files between different drives
” Built-in file viewer (F3 key) for viewing files of any size in HEX, binary or text format
»Internal function of extracting ZIP files without the intervention of external utilities
» Customizable main menu of the program
»Internal unpackers of archives ZIP, ARJ, LZH, GZ, TAR, RAR and ACE formats
» Internal packer ZIP archives
»Working with network drives and FTP servers
» And many other features
“Full Unicode support in most functions where possible, including FTP, the built-in ZIP packer, and the plug-in interface.
” The help file now defaults to HTML (CHM) format.
“Support for most file operations with file names exceeding 259 characters (up to 1022)
, “a comparison of the content allows to compare text files of different types, for example, ANSI and UTF-8
” header file panel (the path to the current directory) can act as control the mouse or keyboard navigation bar
“option that allows you to display the Table of contents my other toolbar (BAR-file) on the parent in the form of a drop-down menu button panel, instead of switching between panels
“Display in the list of FTP connections of icons and hierarchical structure with user virtual folders
” Protecting saved FTP passwords with a master password using AES256 encryption
»FTP, PORT mode: Ability to set the external IP address of the Internet router
» Launch through command line options internal viewer, a comparison tool for directory synchronization and content without opening the main window Total Commander
“Edited by Ctrl + Z comments descript.ion format now have a maximum length to 4095 characters and support line breaks
“option is also for synchronization and empty directory option to copy only the specified file properties
” Added support checksum in SHA1 format
»The ability to use the Windows key for custom keyboard shortcuts
» On 64-bit versions of Windows, you can use 64-bit shell extensions in the context menu
»New internal cm_SwitchX64Redirection command to enable / disable redirection of calls to the System32 folder under Windows 64-bit
» Internal multi-volume unpacking RAR archives as well as RAR archives where the names of the packed files are encrypted
»Copy files / directories in one operation to several selected recipient directories
» Quick search with the search dialog: Display buttons ki, which allows displaying only files / directories matching the filter
»Switch character encoding in the internal viewer.
»Internal file association system, for example, when using Total Commander from a USB flash drive
Home Page: https://www.ghisler.com/
Did not find anything about this torrent yet...
Torrent Hash: 83D2DCD9B8EC1A643C9574F5847BB8BC65919196