Adobe Illustrator 2020
Adobe Illustrator is an industry-standard vector graphics software widely used by designers in various fields of digital graphics, illustrations and printing to develop all kinds of multimedia resources such as print materials, Internet content, interactive tools, videos and mobile applications. .
Adobe illustratorpart of Creative Cloud. Therefore, all the latest updates are available to its users, and access to new versions is provided from the moment of their release. Improve your skills and learn new tools thanks to a large and constantly updated collection of instructional videos. Thanks to integration with Behance, you can exchange your projects with other users and instantly receive feedback on your work from designers from around the world.
Benefits of Adobe Illustrator 2020
– Simplification of the contourReducing the number of control points is an easy and quick way to edit a complex outline.
– Automatic spell checkAll spelling errors are highlighted directly in the document when entering text.
– Background save and exportQuick save and export files. Now you do not have to wait and you can immediately resume work on other tasks.
– Support for application troubleshootingHelp with troubleshooting is provided immediately if you encounter a problem opening or saving files.
– Accelerated application of effectsAccelerated rendering when applying the effects of shadow, blur, as well as internal and external glow.
– Embedded resourcesIllustrator has new resources for self-study, including various tutorials.
– Other enhancementsThe application has become more stable, efficient and convenient.
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1 or Windows 10 (version 1803 or later) ; 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 with SP1, Windows 8.x or Windows 10• Microsoft Internet Explorer 11• Intel or AMD Athlon multi-core processor supporting 64-bit operating systems• 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)• 2 GB of free hard disk space for installation; during installation, additional free space is required; SSD recommended• Display with a resolution of 1024×768 (1920×1080 recommended)• To use the Touch Control workspace, you need a tablet / monitor that supports touch input running Windows 10 (recommended: Microsoft Surface Pro 3)• System with support for OpenGL 4.x